By Raw Envy - August 01st, 2020
We look forward to seeing you all online for the new release! Here's to a better economy and TONS of new exciting updates to come. We will be posting a full road map of what we've got in store for you all within the next few weeks.
- The lottery manager is located inside Edgeville bank, next to the Grand Exchange desk.
- Players can purchase lottery tickets for 5m per ticket.
- The more tickets you have, the higher your chance of winning.
- The lottery is drawn 3 times per day, every 8 hours.
Wilderness Volcano Event
- Another new Wilderness event is here! The volcano...
- Located at level 52 Wilderness in a multi combat zone.
- The volcano will activate every 6 hours, spawning a boulder that players can mine (you do not need a pickaxe).
- You can teleport to the Wilderness volcano by talking to the teleport wizard.
Mining the boulder gives you gold fragments which can be sold for 10 Wilderness points each.
- Each successful mine grants around 30 fragments.
A new wilderness boss has been added: The Malevolent Mage!
- The Malevolent Mage will use position based attacks and every 4 hits, it'll activate a special attack
The Malevolent Mage will be able to use multiple spell books to attack you
- First Surge
- Ice Barrage
- Blood Barrage (this heals the boss)
- The Malevolent Mage will give you a chance to receive some amazing rewards once killed and will distribute the reward to the top 5 players with most damage.
- You can now obtain twisted ancestral ornament kits randomly from completing raids.
- Use the colour kit on pieces of ancestral to create it, it can also be detached.
More combat tweaks
Just a few fixes and more polishing from the big combat mechanic overhaul we did.
- The granite maul is now 100% to OSRS.
- Chinchompa's now work as expected and are now a viable option to use at Kree'arra.
- Dragon thrownaxe special attack now 100% accurate to OSRS.
- Freeze immunity times now fixed.
- Other combat related fixes that were reported.
- Just a few fixes and more polishing from the big combat mechanic overhaul we did.
- Third Age Melee tournament type added!
- The PvP scoreboard now shows correctly the player kills
- The TOB cape set for showing off your number of raid completions has now been added!
Limited time store items added
- The event RPG has been added to the in game and web store.
- All 3 Banshee outfit pieces have been added to the in game and web store.
- The above items will be removed within 1-2 weeks and will likely never be featured again on the store!
- Abyssal demons will no longer cause your player to get nulled.
- Implings will now spawn more frequently in Puro Puro and around the world.
- Mage arena mages now drop 5-15pk tickets per kill and have a chance of dropping 100-1,000 tickets as well as infinity recolour kits.
- Wilderness agility course now gives 50-75 pk points per completion.
- Tinted hitsplats are now in Vitality.
- Caskets will now automatically be picked up in the wilderness.
- PvP kills in lvl 30+ wilderness now grants more gold for further incentives for deep PK'ing.
Thanks for reading!