By Raw Envy - July 07th, 2020
I hope you all enjoy the latest batch of updates! Loads more coming soon, including a revamp of our Wilderness events. We're also working on ironing out any issues relating to lag. Great progress is being made and we've got loads planned real soon.
- Ironmen can now obtain one of the best helmets in the game!
- Teleport added to get to Jormungand's Prison.
- Karambwan and karambwanji fishing has now been added.
- Ground items will be on floor for 1 minute instead of 30 seconds for ironmen.
- Shayzien armour can now be obtained by completing the Lizard King achievement.
- Ferocious gloves can now be crafted.
- Super and regular antifire mixes and extended versions have now been added.
- Bank tab collapsing option fixed.
- Divine potions can now be created and consumed.
- 3rd Age Druidic can now be obtained from master clue caskets and 3rd age mystery box's.
- Christmas crackers can now be purchased on the store, guaranteeing a party hat when opened.
- The correct defence animation is now shown on the final blow to a player.
- The Dragonfire ward is now obtainable from super mystery box's and has the correct special etc.
- The Theatre of Blood now shows on the drop table viewer.
- Alchemical hydra and reg hydra kill count is now tracked.
- A hammer now spawns in the crab room in COX.
- Super combat potions can now be created with Herblore.
- DFS charging fix.
- Swift blade and ham joint added to the vote point shop.
- Chaos elemental timer decreased.
- Herbs patches now grow faster.
- Various other COX/TOB fixes.
- Black masks can now be imbued.
- The Dagannoth Supreme now has its pet drop.
- Peek option for corp and kraken cove.
Donator rank scrolls:
There are now 3 types of scrolls.
- Donator scroll (100 points).
- Super donator scroll (600 points).
- Extreme donator scroll (2000 points).
- Each scroll will give you the relevant rank and add to your total amount donated.
- You can now trade the store manager to spend your points.
- There is a different shop for Ironmen and normal players.
Ironmen can still not donate for items, but you can use scrolls on them to give them points.
- This should hopefully be resolved in the next update.
- There are now 3 types of scrolls.
Thanks for reading!